Ark Protocol - a multichain identity bridge connecting Arweave to Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche, BNB and more - is set for release next week, with the Ark NFTs following shortly after. Be on the lookout for opportunities to be rewarded as an early adopter or get on the NFT whitelist…
Shipped this week
- Released Ark network v.0.07 that comes with the Arweave Oracle source code v0.0.5 and minor upgrades to node performance.
- Released weave-agg-cache v0.0.5 that returns all of the metadata of a MirrorXYZ article, powering app.decent.land/explore’s Mirror support
- Integrated Avax Fuji Testnet in the Ark Node - contract here
- Integrated Metweave Permatweets feed in app.decent.land
- Integrated Metweave Permatweets in weave-agg-cache
- Finished the Mirorr.xyz and abc integration and solve the ans cache problems https://github.com/decentldotland/public-square-ui
Ark Protocol Telegram Bot updates
- Migrated the Telegram username verification component from the Ark Protocol to Telegram bot. Now users can DM the bot to verify identity after successfully linking their 2 addresses.
- Telegram username validity verification has been fully migrated as a functionality to Telegram bot https://github.com/decentldotland/ark-network/releases/tag/v0.0.8
- Telegram bot now support token-gated guilds for Avax tokens
- Released Telegram Bot v0.0.5 that introduces the /get_profile_status command
Anthology of Arks
Last week we introduced a prequel to the decent.land story - Anthology of Arks. Art Director, Lee Tyrrell, has now released 3 installments to the anthology ahead of their release as NFTs in the coming weeks.
- Working on the contract and minting site for the Ark NFT collection
- Adding more L1s to Ark Protocol
- Implementing the new ar.page design
- Building the UI for managing gated Telegram groups
- Integration of Metaweave Permatweets in the Permaweb Explorer